In these unsettling times, we have choice as to how we respond.
We have opportunities to get creative about how we can stay connected and chances to slow down, breathe consciously, and pause for reflection.
Physical distancing does not have to mean isolation. Now more than ever we need to open our hearts and minds to ourselves, one another, and our planet. A closed campus does not have to mean a disruption to healing, growth, and transformation. We want to continue to be a resource for personal growth and development in a new and exciting way.
We're providing a host of resources and offerings to help bring us together (virtually!). We hope you'll join us in whatever way best serves you:
Online Check-in Groups
"I have been struggling with lots of anxiety and being part of a Haven group was like coming home. I had such a good sleep that night." - Brenda, Online Check-ins
Find dates for upcoming check-ins here.
Online Workshops & Programs
View upcoming programs here.
Haven at Home: Free Online Resources
- From the Forest: A Guided Meditation Series by Linda Nicholls
- World Heart Connection Visualization by Gillian Enright
- Somatic Experiencing: Blanket Meditation by Susa Holt
- Guided Haven-Style Breathing Meditations by Toby Macklin
- An Unusual Way To Respond to Unusual Times by Wayne Dodge
- 6 Steps to the 2-Chair Process: Gestalt Therapy at Home by Wayne Dodge
- Is It (Still) Okay to Laugh: The 3-Step Humour Maneuver by Carole Ames