The Haven has a range of comfortable accommodations. We offer an inclusive environment and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. The comfort and safety of all guests is important to us.
Ocean View Suites are our premiere accommodation, and each one is unique! Suites have prime views of Taylor Bay. Suites offer 1-2 separate bedrooms and either a full kitchen or kitchenette. Most oceanview suites have a deck. Although usually booked as private accommodations, you may be able to share an ocean view suite if you and another program participant both request to be each other’s roommate.
Ocean View Studios offer spacious, well-equipped and comfortable accommodation looking out over the beach and waters of Taylor Bay. There is a kitchenette and private bathroom and most have a deck. Although usually booked as private accommodations, you may be able to share an ocean view room if you and another program participant both request to be each other’s roommate.
Forest View Rooms are nestled in attractive forested areas of The Haven property. Forest View rooms are designed to be shared by two or three people, with beds in the same room, and a private bathroom. A Forest View room may also be booked as a private room. Most rooms have a small fridge.
Basic Rooms are simply furnished, comfortable and economical. They have two singles or one double bed, and a private bathroom. Basic rooms are designed to be shared by two or three people, with beds in the same room and a shared bathroom. A Basic room may also be booked as a private room. Some rooms have a small fridge.
Thunderbird Dormitory is our most economical option. Each dorm pod accommodates up to 6 people, and each pod has its own washroom. Bunks are single over single, with extra-long mattresses. Dorm pods are separated by gender. The Thunderbird dormitory is only available for participants registered in a program at The Haven. From July to mid-August, the dorms are reserved for our Youth Programs. Read more about the Thunderbird dorms (PDF).
Program participants – 2022 package pricing includes meals and accommodation
|Room Type||Off Peak 1||Peak Season1||Off Peak 1|
|Jan 1 – April 30||May 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Dec 31|
|Dorm 2||Shared: $105.00||Shared: $110.00||Shared: $105.00|
|Forest View||Private: $208.50|
|Ocean View Rm||Private: $275.00||Private: $305.00||Private: $275.00|
|Ocean View Ste||Private: $305.00||Private: $335.00||Private: $305.00|
Note 1: Room and meals package (breakfast, lunch, dinner + desert) is only for program participants. Prices above are per person and do not include applicable taxes: 5% GST on meals, and 5% GST and 8% PST on accommodation.
Note 2: Dorms are reserved for our Youth Programs from July to mid-August.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Check-in time is 4pm and Check-out is 12pm for program participants
- Pets – For the comfort of your furry friend and to avoid disrupting your fellow guests, it is best not bring pets to The Haven while attending a program. If you must bring a pet, we have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available by advanced booking with a surcharge.
- No smoking – all guest rooms, meeting rooms, pathways, grounds and common areas are smoke-free. The only designated smoking area is behind the Gateway Arch building at the entrance.
- Scent-free – please refrain from using aromatic products such as hair spray, perfume and scented deodorant while at The Haven. For some people, these products can trigger reactions such as respiratory distress and headaches. Thank you for being considerate of your fellow guests and our staff.
Please request accommodation type when entering an on-line registration request or contact a registrar toll-free at email@example.com or 1 800 222 9211 x1.