The Haven is a centre for transformative learning, located on beautiful Gabriola Island in British Columbia, Canada.
We offer programs in a group setting, focusing on self-responsible relational living. Our innovative approach and highly skilled faculty have inspired thousands to define and shape their lives. More ...
Haven Portraits: Stories of Transformation - a video series that offers a glimpse into the lives of people who have participated in programs and training at The Haven. They share their experiences and the impact of living what they have learned … real people, profound change.
In the news
- July eNews - Zeitgeist on the Shen blog, Come Alive matching incentive, Staying Alive in Nanaimo, and more!
- New programs in August and September!
- Nature Immersion on Gabriola Island (Aug 17-19) with Hilary Masson.
- Kayak and Hike Gabriola (Aug 21–26) with Hilary Masson.
- Landscapes and Soulscapes (Sep 6-9) with Gina Marie Mammano.
- Photography and the Search for Meaning (Sep 14-16) with James Emler.
- Addiction in the Family (Sep 20-23) with Judi Oakes and Jim Edwards.
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Retreat (Sep 21-24) with Josee Velsen.
- Refresh: Digital Detox Weekend (Sep 28-30) with Louise Amuir and Kristina Wray Baerg.
- Follow us on Instagram @havengabriola
- 2018 programs - view online detailed listings or in magazine format.