A short distance from the ferry and close to the village, trails, and the island’s famous Malaspina Galleries, The Haven is a great choice for a Gabriola getaway. On our 7-acre waterfront property, we offer a range of accommodations, each with access to amenities like an Oceanview hot tub, trails, and in typical times, gym and other shared facilities.
Our team is proud to offer rigorous cleaning measures; the health and safety of our guests, participants, staff, and island community are of the utmost importance to us.
The Haven’s accommodations are spread throughout the resort with over 10 unique lodging offerings. With names like Orca, Cormorant, Raven, and Eagleview, these special spots are inspired by the land and ocean that surrounds us on Gabriola. Check out our property map to see where each of these is situated.
Unlike a typical hotel, our rooms are full of character and each offers something a little different.
Features available in select rooms:
- Private or shared deck access
- View of the ocean
- View of the forest
- Desk / work space
- Wheelchair accessible / Ramp access
- Kitchenette: mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle
- Full kitchen
- Bunk beds
- Queen size beds
- Dining room table
- Wood floors
The Haven has a range of comfortable accommodations. We offer an inclusive environment and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. The comfort and safety of all guests is important to us.
Ocean View Suites are our premiere accommodation, and each one is unique! Suites offer 1-2 separate bedrooms and either a full kitchen or kithenette. The suites have prime views of Taylor Bay and most haven an oceanview deck.
Ocean View Studios offer spacious, well-equipped and comfortable accommodation looking out over the beach and waters of Taylor Bay. There is a kitchenette and private bathroom. Most of the Studio rooms have an oceanview deck.
Forest View Rooms are nestled in attractive forested areas of The Haven property. Forest View rooms have two to three beds in the same room, and a private bathroom. Most rooms have a small fridge.
Basic Rooms are simply furnished, comfortable and economical. They have two singles or one double bed, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small fridge.
Resort guests – 2022 accommodation only – prices based on double occupancy
|Room Type||Off Peak 1||Peak Season1||Off Peak 1|
|Jan 1 – April 30||May 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Dec 31|
|Ocean View Suite||$235.00||$265.00||$235.00|
|Ocean View Studio||$205.00||$235.00||$205.00|
|Forest View w Kitchen||$170.00||$195.00||$170.00|
Note 1: Plus applicable taxes: 5% GST and 8% PST Prices based upon double occupancy.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Check-in time is 4pm and Check-out is 11am for resort guests
- Pets – We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available by advanced booking with a surcharge.
- No smoking – all guest rooms, meeting rooms, pathways, grounds and common areas are smoke-free. The only designated smoking area is behind the Gateway Arch building at the entrance.
- Scent-free – please refrain from using aromatic products such as hair spray, perfume and scented deodorant while at The Haven. For some people, these products can trigger reactions such as respiratory distress and headaches. Thank you for being considerate of your fellow guests and our staff.
To reserve contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1 800 222 9211 x0.