The video series Haven Portraits: Stories of Transformation offers a glimpse into the lives of people who have participated in programs and training at The Haven. They share their experiences and the impact of living what they have learned … real people, profound change.
You can find all of our videos on The Haven YouTube channel.
Here are more of our favourites:
- There is a place – The Haven, 2008
- Sunset at The Haven – Amazing Grace, 2012
- Conflict – Use It, Don’t Defuse It, TEDx Whitefish
- The Pleasure and Price of Remaining Unaware, 1990’s
- TEDxGabriolaIsland: Mary Gordon, 2013
- TEDxGabriolaIsland: Jock McKeen, 2013
- Shelagh Huston, How We Grew a Commons and Why It Matters
- Mike Stevens, Breathe in the World, Breathe Out Music
- Shelagh Rogers, Silence to Speaking
- Sheila Norgate, Women and Empathy: Trouble on the Home Front
- Megan Daalder, The Mirrorbox: The Story of How Art Became Science
- Rachel Fritz and Jenna Mirau, The Price of Kindness
- Victor Wooten, Music as a Language