The Living Alive (Phase) programs offer the unique experience of time, space, and guidance to help you (re)discover who you truly are. For 25 days, you’ll have the opportunity to create and establish new or different patterns for conscious living. The focus for Living Alive I is self-awareness - becoming aware of your individual patterns of behaviour and energy. The focus for Living Alive II is relationships - how you see yourself, how other people see you, and how you engage relationally.
In a highly experiential and choice-based environment, you’ll immerse yourself in The Haven’s models and concepts, with opportunities to go deeper, practice, and expand your range of being. Participants are encouraged to question their assumptions, explore their beliefs, and challenge their patterns of thought and behaviour in a respectful and safe container. Join a community of seekers and engage in the ultimate experience of self-discovery and transformation.
Living Alive (Phase) program Highlights:
- An in-depth opportunity to engage more consciously and fully in your life and relationships.
- Time away to reconnect with yourself and nature on The Haven’s beautiful 7-acre oceanfront property.
- An opportunity to take your personal growth and Haven-style learning to the next level
- For those who have attended a Come Alive, we will take a deeper dive into The Haven’s models: Communication, Power & Strength, Resonance, Selves.
- For those who have not attended a Come Alive there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, practice and integrate these models.
- Guided experiences designed to heighten your physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual awareness.
- A meaningful and enduring investment in your wellbeing: 25 days of radical self-discovery and transformation.
- Experienced program leaders, who are highly trained at The Haven and in their various professions.
- Deep investment, continuity, and care from assistants and interns who bring a variety of diverse and complementary skill sets to their Haven training. This support team means a low ratio of participants to leaders.
- A long history with hundreds of Living Alive participants reporting continued personal and professional transformation post-program.
- Take-home tools to support integration of learning.
- A full program schedule, plus daily breaks for introspection, connecting with others, rest, relaxing in the oceanfront hot tub, exploring nearby trails, and more. You will also have two 1-day breaks.
- Achievement of pre-requisites required to pursue a Diploma or Certificate at The Haven (if that’s of interest!)
In our current global context, we're planning a modified Essentials version of these programs following rigorous health and safety protocols to protect the wellbeing of all of us. Learn more about joining us on campus this Fall below.
Living Alive Essentials: Self-Awareness - ONSITE - September 28th -October 23rd
Self-awareness: becoming aware of my unique patterns of behaviour and energy
Living Alive 1 (Phase I) is for you if any of the following applies:
- I want to make more informed decisions about things that affect me, my life, and my relationships.
- I want to discover, transform, and release energy blockages that negatively impact my health and wellbeing.
- I am going through a personal transition and am unsure what happens next.
- I want to better know, understand, and shift my own behaviours and patterns.
- I want to learn how to draw on and access my inner wisdom, strength, and resources.
- I want to practice The Communication Model and create patterns to connect more deeply and authentically with others.
- I am curious to learn how others interpret and experience me in different contexts.
- I want to discover and embrace the whole me – fantasies, imagination, hidden aspects and shadows too.
- I feel stuck in ways that are destructive or no longer serve me.
“I can take responsibility for my own life despite whatever happened in the past. I can give myself permission to be powerful. I have choice.”
- Jay, Living Alive I
Learn more & Register HERE.
Living Alive Essentials: Meaningful Connections - ONSITE - October 26th - November 20th
Living Alive 2 (Phase II) is for you if any of the following applies:
- I want to develop greater self-awareness of how I establish and maintain relationships – close, casual, and professional.
- I want to learn how others interpret and experience my relational style.
- I am going through a transition involving others and am unsure what happens next.
- I want to discover how I respond to topics such as commitment, vulnerability, and security.
- I want to build relationship skills and shift patterns of co-dependency, jealousy, defensiveness, etc.
- I want to examine and explore my beliefs and biases around gender, sexuality, sensuality, intimacy, and spirituality.
“I can have meaningful, alive relationships without denying or disconnecting from what is true in my mind, body, heart. I can be transparent and open about my reality, and thus open the bridge to knowing another. This is the kind of stuff my dreams are made of.”
- Rye Green, Living Alive Phase II
Learn more & Register HERE.
Living Alive FAQ:
- Living Alive 2 can be taken before Living Alive 1. Initially, these programs (referred to as Phase I and Phase II) were imagined as a series. There is still a benefit to progressing through them in order, yet each is highly relevant and engaging as a standalone program.
- Living Alive 1 or 2 can be your first Haven programs. Many people begin with our 5-day Come Alive program and are enthusiastic to continue their learning. Others get a taste of Haven-style programming through a Toolkit, other program, or trusted referral. Some start with a 25-day deep dive. If you have any questions about which program is right for you, please contact our experienced registration team: 1.800.222.9211 x1 or email@example.com
- Financial Aid can help. We offer simple payment plans, scholarships, and partial bursaries to help you finance your investment in yourself. Don’t let program fees hold you back. Learn more.