ONLINE: The Beauty of Conflict for Couples
With CrisMarie Campbell and Susan Clarke
March 26 - 27, 2022
How to be a ME in a WE…
Do any of these statements feel true for you?
- “We’ve got a few recurring arguments that we can’t ever seem to resolve, like who does the chores, parenting the kids, or how we spend money.”
- “We’ve been stuck together for two months straight and I love her, and she’s driving me nuts.”
- “There are topics that we just can’t and don’t talk about.”
- “I’m worried about getting back to work. I’m not afraid of the flu, but my partner doesn’t want me to go out.”
- “I feel like I’ve forgotten who I am outside of this relationship. I don’t have very many passions of my own. Everything revolves around us, our life, our home.”
- “I usually just go along with whatever my partner wants because it’s just easier that way. I don’t want to rock the boat.”
If you can relate to any one of these, this program may be a perfect opportunity to explore your patterns and beliefs around conflict and rediscover intimacy and possibility in your relationship.
Conflict doesn’t have to be a deal breaker or painful.
This program will provide concepts, tips, and tools to help you:
- be more present and grounded when conflict comes up
- have tough conversations and feel heard
- break through unproductive repetitive patterns
…so you and your partner feel more fulfilled, passionate, and alive together.
This program is ideal for:
- Seasoned couples who are tired of fighting so much, including couples experiencing the ‘quieter’ type of conflict, like boredom, apathy or a loss of sexual desire
- New couples who want to start their relationship on a strong foundation and avoid unnecessary stress and friction in the future
- Couples dealing with big challenges (infidelity, money struggles) and life’s smaller challenges too.
The second day will build in learning and depth on each of the topics above. We will also cover:
- How to have boundary-ing conversations
- How to talk about areas where you want one thing and your partner wants something very different
- Sex and sexuality as partners and individuals
This fast-paced, interactive session on Zoom is designed for couples. You’ll be working in your couples on your unique issues, as well as, having some breakouts to learn from others.
Saturday, March 26th & Sunday March 27th:
- 10am-12pm PT
- 2-4pm PT
The tuition for this 2-day program is $248 per couple.
This online program will be hosted on Zoom, a video conferencing software that is free for participants and easy to use on a variety of devices. You will need to have a device (desktop computer or laptop recommended; tablet or smartphone can work too), reliable internet connection, and sound capabilities (headset recommended; built in or external microphone or speaker systems can work too). You will be invited to join the call up to 15 minutes early to receive technical support.
CrisMarie Campbell BS, MBA, DipC, Master Certified Martha Beck Coach, Mind-Body Coach, leads Come Alive and Couples Alive with Susan Clarke. Susan and CrisMarie co-founded Thrive! Inc. CrisMarie is a mind-body, relationship and business coach. Whether you’re struggling with chronic pain or weight issues, yearning to revitalize your relationship, or wanting to kickstart your career or business, CrisMarie’s your coach. As an Olympic rower, she knows what it takes to create great results, and how to do it without giving yourself away! CrisMarie also enjoys tapping her own intuition and creativity as an artist, dancer and actor. View the Conflict: Use It, Don’t Defuse It, a…
Learn more about CrisMarie Campbell
Susan Clarke DipC is co-founder of Thrive! Inc. with CrisMarie Campbell. Together they work with organizations and teams to develop trust, effective communication and strategic alignment. Susan’s journey through a life-threatening illness has given her a depth of experience and a commitment to living life full out. Associated with The Haven since 1984, she has led Come Alive for 30 years, as well as Living Alive: Self Awareness and the Couples Alive Series. View the Conflict: Use It, Don’t Defuse It, a video of Susan Clarke and CrisMarie Campbell presenting at TEDx Whitefish in 2015. Listen to this podcast on Passion and Intimacy – just one…
Learn more about Susan Clarke