Counter-Intuitive Creativity at The Haven
By Rachel Davey
I always read the articles coming from The 99 Percent with interest. I was struck reading one recently that lists 8 Counter-Intuitive Ways to Improve your Well-Being and Creativity, because I think The Haven offers 7 out of the 8 ways!
- Eat breakfast – no problem at The Haven.
- Sit less – who doesn’t love dancing at the beginning of each session?
- Exercise in the middle of the day – even if all you do is walk to the lodge for lunch …
- Shorten your commute – once you get here, it’s a short commute to breakfast, even from Havenhaus!
- Use ALL of those vacation days – at The Haven. And there's even a 'day off' in the Living Alive Phase programs.
- Distance yourself from the problem – I think Gabriola qualifies as a ‘faraway place’.
- Explore your dark side – I rest my case …
I’m afraid there's one on the list we can’t offer – an office pet – but we do have a lot of deer!
I look forward to welcoming you to The Haven to improve your well-being and creativity in the very near future.