Living Alive Essentials Waiting List
We are hoping to offer another session of Living Alive Essentials: Self Awarenss in person Spring 2021. Add yourself to the waiting list and we will be in touch to let you know when registration opens. In the meantime we have brought some of our programs Online and are adding new offerings regularly, https://haven.ca/program
Are any of these statements true for you?
- I am going through a personal transition and am unsure what happens next.
- I want to make informed decisions about things that affect me, my life, and my relationships.
- I want to discover, transform, and release energy blockages that negatively impact my health and wellbeing.
- I want to better know, understand, and shift my own behaviours and patterns.
- I want to learn how to draw on and access my inner wisdom, strength, and resources.
- I want to practice The Communication Model and create patterns to connect more deeply and authentically with others.
- I am curious to learn how others interpret and experience me in different contexts.
- I want to discover and embrace the whole me – fantasies, imagination, hidden aspects and shadows too.
- I feel stuck in ways that are destructive or no longer serve me.
If you can relate to any one of these, Living Alive Essentials: Self-Awareness may be a perfect opportunity to dive deeply into your individual patterns of behaviour and energy.
What’s Different About Living Alive Essentials?
Living Alive Essentials: Self-Awareness is an opportunity to move consciously from social distancing and isolation into thoughtful connection and shared learning. Like a typical Living Alive (Phase) program, the Essentials Series will take place on The Haven’s waterfront over 25 days and will be challenging, adventurous, deep, fun, revealing, poignant and enlivening.
In response to our current global context, The Living Alive Essentials series offers an added focus on our shared health, as well as a reorientation in how we can live our lives amidst change, upheaval and uncertainty. The program will hearken back to our roots in the 70s and 80s when The Haven experience offered deep exploration and connection rather than a focus on resort amenities and other features.
The Haven and all participants will be following rigorous health and safety protocols to protect the wellbeing of all of us: our participants, facilitators, staff, and local community. Specific health and safety measures related to this program are:
- Registration will be capped at 16 participants.
- Private rooms and special meal arrangements.
- Modified exercises and interpersonal work.
- Outdoor sessions and increased incorporation of fresh ocean air wherever possible.
- Indoor sessions will be held in the spacious Phoenix Auditorium.
All participants will be required to agree to new protocols upon registering for the program, including remaining on campus for the duration of the visit. Our gift shop will feature an expanded selection of common products and necessities. Participants will also have access to delivery from Gabriola’s Online Farmer’s Market, Gulf Island Food Transport, and others.
Living Alive (Phase) program Highlights:
- An in-depth opportunity to engage more consciously and fully in your life and relationships.
- Time away to reconnect with yourself and nature on The Haven’s beautiful 7-acre oceanfront property.
- An opportunity to take your personal growth and Haven-style learning to the next level
- For those who have attended a Come Alive, we will take a deeper dive into The Haven’s models: Communication, Power & Strength, Resonance, Selves.
- For those who have not attended a Come Alive there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, practice and integrate these models.
- Guided experiences designed to heighten your physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual awareness.
- A meaningful and enduring investment in your wellbeing: 25 days of radical self-discovery and transformation.
- Experienced program leaders, who are highly trained at The Haven and in their various professions.
- Deep investment, continuity, and care from assistants and interns who bring a variety of diverse and complementary skill sets to their Haven training. This support team means a low ratio of participants to leaders.
- A long history with hundreds of Living Alive participants reporting continued personal and professional transformation post-program.
- Take-home tools to support integration of learning.
- A full program schedule, plus daily breaks for introspection, connecting with others, rest, relaxing in the oceanfront hot tub, exploring nearby trails, and more. You will also have two 1-day breaks.
- Achievement of pre-requisites required to pursue a Diploma or Certificate at The Haven (if that’s of interest!)