Boundaries: The Vital Edge Waiting List
With Linda Nicholls
Pleasing, Proving, Performing, Perfecting are exhausting for me. For you too? Boundaries – clear, compassionate boundaries – are the key to living in the Present – Passionately, Proactively, and even Playfully!
A boundary is not a “thing” – instead, defining a personal boundary is an active process that is more accurately described as “boundary-ing.” This is an awkward word to say – and often even more awkward to put into practice effectively! And the rewards are well worth it. Discerning, expressing and dialoguing about personal boundaries strengthens our ability to live more compassionately, to access creativity, energy and aliveness so that we enjoy greater intimacy and clarity in our personal and work relationships.
This program is for people who want to:
- Know, express and embrace who you really are
- Experience greater intimacy in relationship
- Have more compassion for yourself and others
- Discover, speak, and stand forth with your own thoughts, feelings and choices
- Be proactive and clear when creating new, healthy relationships, following experiences of abuse or violence in the past
- Free yourself from the experience of being trapped by roles, rules and obligations
- Gain a new perspective on allergies, chronic fatigue, depression and other symptoms
This three-day program combines teaching and experiential learning about the discovery and effective implementation of the boundary-ing process. Participants will also learn about accountability and consequences for when an expressed boundary is not accepted or regarded. For those who internalize boundary conflicts into an illness pattern, there will be an opportunity to explore and decipher the story expressed in the symptom.
Linda Nicholls DipC is an elder, serving as a guide in transformational circle work for more than thirty-five years in North America and internationally. She is Senior Faculty with The Haven Institute on Gabriola Island, BC, Canada. Linda has worked intimately with people of all ages and cultures on five continents within programs that focus on body, breath and energy training; conscious breathwork; shadow exploration; communication skills; sexuality; grieving; defining boundaries; conscious alternatives to depression; reviewing and renewing relationships; guiding teens and youth into their adulthood, and more. Website: Linda Nicholls
Learn more about Linda Nicholls