Yoga Immersion: Winter
Embodying resilience, insight and intention
This program offers seasonal practices that celebrate your body's innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature.
Winter is a time of deep reflection and rejuvenation.
Drawing on the wisdom of Tantra, Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda this seasonal program explores the connection between our body-mind and nature; and offers powerful practices for attuning ourselves to the quiet, fortifying energies of winter.
Our focus will be on learning seasonal practices and techniques that celebrate your body’s innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature. We will explore seasonal asana, breath work and meditation, methods for developing embodied self-awareness and self-compassion, and insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition.
As we journey through the darkest days of the year, we will focus on processes for embracing stillness, and cultivating the light within ourselves. We will embrace practices for building resilience, fostering insight and supporting deep rejuvenation. As we celebrate the birth of a new year, you will be invited to reflect, release what no longer serves you, and attune to your true intentions for this new cycle.
This program is for people who want to:
• Deepen their connection to their body, and trust it’s innate intelligence
• Build physical and psychological resilience, and support deep rejuvenation
• Learn powerful, seasonal practices for embodying resilience, insight and intention
• Gain insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition
• Practice embodied self-awareness and self-compassion
• Cultivate insight and inspiration, and ignite intention for the new year
• Improve their overall health and vitality
• Connect with others in a supportive community
Format: This program combines presentation and experiential learning, introducing concepts and practices of seasonal yoga and their benefits in everyday life. It will benefit anyone interested in cultivating a daily/seasonal yoga practice. The yoga practices in this program are accessible to beginners. Some previous experience of yoga is recommended, but is not required.