Yoga Immersion: Spring
Embodying vitality, clarity and creative power
This program offers seasonal practices that celebrate your body’s innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature.
The Yoga Immersion Spring and The Yoga Immersion Fall programs may be taken individually, or as an integrated two-part series.
Spring is a time of renewal and transformation. Drawing on the wisdom of Tantra, Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda this seasonal program explores the connection between our body-mind and nature; and offers powerful practices for attuning ourselves to the vibrant energies of spring.
Our focus will be on learning seasonal practices and techniques that celebrate your body’s innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature. We will explore seasonal asana, breath work and meditation, methods for developing embodied self-awareness and self-compassion, and insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition.
We will also focus on processes for connecting to your core desires, while recognizing and releasing old ways of being that no longer serve you. This program is an opportunity to attune to, and embody your true intentions for the season and break the momentum of unconscious habits and addictions, in order to experience greater alignment, joy and freedom.
This program is for people that want to:
- Deepen their connection to their body, and trust its innate wisdom
- Improve their metabolism and release sluggish, congested or depressed energy
- Learn powerful seasonal practices for embodying vitality, clarity and creative power
- Gain insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition
- Practice embodied self-awareness and self-compassion
- Develop their intuition and creative potential
- Achieve greater clarity and connect to their true desires
- Improve their overall health and vitality
- Connect with others in a supportive community
Format: This program combines presentation and experiential learning, introducing concepts and practices of seasonal yoga and their benefits in everyday life. This program will benefit anyone interested in cultivating a daily/seasonal yoga practice. The yoga practices in this program are accessible to beginners. Some previous experience of yoga is recommended, but is not required.
Kelly is a YACEP® - Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider. RYT's attending this workshop will receive 30 hours of continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance.