Yoga and Ayurveda Immersion: Fall
Embodying stability, integrity and inspiration
This program offers seasonal practices that celebrate your body’s innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature.
The Yoga Immersion Fall and The Yoga Immersion Spring programs may be taken individually, or as an integrated two-part series.
Fall is a time of grounding and revitalization. Drawing on the wisdom of Tantra, Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda this seasonal program explores the connection between our body-mind and nature; and offers powerful practices for attuning ourselves to the dynamic energies of fall.
Our focus will be on learning seasonal practices and techniques that celebrate your body’s innate intelligence, and the significance of being in alignment with nature. We will explore seasonal asana, breath work and meditation, methods for developing embodied self-awareness and self-compassion, and insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition.
We will also focus on processes for turning inwards; resting and deeply restoring our physical health, building immunity and reconnecting with what truly sustains us on deeper levels. We will explore how to establish healthy rhythms and routines that support us to care for ourselves, our relationships and that provide a solid grounding for skillful, inspired living.
This program is for people that want to:
- Deepen their connection to their body, and discover its innate wisdom
- Deeply recharge, strengthen their immunity and support physical healing
- Learn powerful, seasonal yoga practices for embodying stability, integrity and inspiration
- Gain insights into seasonal cleansing and nutrition
- Practice embodied self-awareness and self-compassion
- Cultivate their relationship to inspiration
- Create greater balance, rhythm and flow in their daily lives
- Improve their overall health and vitality
- Connect with others in a supportive community
Format: This program combines presentation and experiential learning, introducing concepts and practices of seasonal yoga and their benefits in everyday life. This program will benefit anyone interested in cultivating a daily/seasonal yoga practice. The yoga practices in this program are accessible to beginners. Some previous experience of yoga is recommended, but is not required.
Kelly is a YACEP® - Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider. RYT's attending this workshop will receive 30 hours of continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance.
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.