Radical Leadership for Radical Time
Unlocking effective leadership through deeper self-awareness
In a fast paced and complex world, there is an increasing need for leaders to regularly step back and re-align their aspirations, priorities and core values with their daily behaviors and quality of presence.
Through a variety of experiential exercises, participants will explore their personal obstacles that tend to limit their communication, contribution, growth, collaboration, creativity, and quality of life. We will explore participants inner strengths and resources that may be under-utilized or overlooked. We will also examine their individual stories that conceal strengths, values and “shadows.” This is combined with practical tools for re-centering and communicating more effectively. This will allow participants to better leverage their emotions, energy and time, ultimately freeing them to be more effective, efficient and experience greater ease.
Radical leadership is for me if…
- I lead people or teams at work
- I am interested in receiving 360⁰ feedback -- from colleagues, direct reports, leadership experts and other figures in my life
- I want to become a more self-aware, compassionate, and effective leader
- I often avoid failure and vulnerability in a professional (or personal) setting
- I want to discover and give rise to my authentic leadership voice
Program highlights include:
- Expert facilitation. Jean-Pierre has more than 25 years of experience in leadership development and organizational change
- ‘360 degree’ feedback (online survey)
- 2 pre-program calls to get to know you, your unique needs, and prepare for 360 degree feedback
- 5 days of radical leadership development. An evening orientation, 4 full days, and a morning of self-enhancement
- Concrete takeaway tools for mindful leadership
- 3 one-on-one coaching calls. Post-program support from the leader to help integrate learnings and discovery
- A renewed sense of purpose and vision for you personally, as a leader, and for your team
The Haven is a registered Private Training Institute in British Columbia. This course may qualify for personal or professional development support your employer may offer. Contact us if you need additional information to apply for sponsorship or reimbursement from your employer.