Living Alive Phase II
An exploration of self and others
The 25-day Living Alive Phase programs (I and II) are exciting opportunities to investigate who you really are and how you live your life and relationships.
In a supportive and respectful environment, you will be offered experiences designed to heighten your awareness of your physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual self. The understanding you gain in these programs will enable you to make more informed decisions about yourself, your life and your relationships, and to live your life more fully.
The Living Alive Phase programs (I and II) are for people who:
- Want a deeper understanding of themselves
- Want to enrich the sources of meaning in their lives
- Feel stuck in old patterns of behaviour that are destructive or no longer useful
- Are at a point of change
- Want to engage more fully in their lives
Living Alive Phase II focuses on how we see ourselves, how other people see us, and the ways we establish and maintain our relationships. The program is designed to give you a deep experience of yourself as you interact with others, whether in close and intimate encounters or more casual ones.
During this program, you will have opportunities to:
- Explore relationship issues such as commitment, dependence and independence, jealousy, vulnerability and defensiveness, security and self-discovery.
- Invite a partner to enroll in the three-day Relationships section of the program (see haven.ca for description), or work with a partner from the Phase group.
- Examine your relationship to gender, sexuality, sensuality, intimacy, spirituality, and personal strength
- See yourself as others see you and try out new ways of presenting yourself, using video and group feedback
This program involves extensive work in the large group, including time for self reflection, and work with partners, plus regular evening small-group sessions. A wide range of activities is offered in a safe and respectful environment where personal choice is always respected. Participants also have the opportunity for individual appointments with the program leaders.
There is one section of this program to which participants may invite a guest:
Special Time Limited Discount: If you register before Dec 31, 2018 and pay a $2225 non-refundable non-transferable deposit you will only pay the 2018 Full tuition amount of $4450 which is a savings of $2000 off the 2019 Full tuition. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
Repeat Discount: Any participant who has already completed Living Alive Phase I, Living Alive Phase II or New Horizons Phase III can repeat the same program for the full 25 days, and receive a $1000 discount. Contact the registrars for more information (1 800 222 9211 x 1).
This program is approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training.