Inner Wisdom for Women
Arouse your feminine creativity
This program is an opportunity to explore your own intuition and experience the wise and gentle nudging of your inner being.
The program uses music, visual arts, movement, guided meditation, laughter and story to help women build (and rebuild) relationship with their inner nudge or intuition. Build a relationship with your best life guide — yourself!
This program is for women who want to:
- Move through a transition
- Trust themselves to create new possibilities
- Reconnect with a lost part of themselves
- Build confidence in their ability to care for themselves and be with others
- Practice present moment awareness
- Cultivate intuition, wisdom and faith
- Deeply enjoy themselves and the women around them
Arrive the first evening with nine objects that have emotional value for you and represent the female / feminine — things that remind you of the woman you are, the woman you want to be, or women in your life that you respect. This is a beautiful way of getting to know each other and facilitates a gentle process of self-discovery. The next two days are filled with mask-making, dance, writing and more. The activities shine a light on the inner you, allowing you time to see, admire, ask questions and process the answers with creative and cognitive awareness.
The program begins at 7:30 pm on the first evening, otherwise there are no evening sessions. The daytime session times are 9am to noon, 1 to 3 pm and 4 to 6 pm.