Haven Toolkits in Kelowna
Try something different!
The Haven Toolkits are a great way to introduce someone to the work of The Haven.
The Haven Toolkits are two affordable, one day workshops offered in different locations through the year.
The Haven Communication Toolkit
Building Clarity and Connection
Communicating should be simple. Say what's on your mind; listen to the other person. So why can it be such a challenge? How do our best intentions get caught up in spiralling misunderstandings? Join us for a fun and interactive look at how we can trip ourselves up in communication, and how we can do it differently.
The Haven Relationship Toolkit
It starts out innocent enough ... a simple misunderstanding, hardly worth mentioning, a slight difference of opinion, another's habits that go from amusing to annoying. Before we know it we are in the middle of a stand-off with no idea how we got here or how we get out! This one-day presentation will offer valuable insights into how we get stuck in our relationships, and practical ways to un-stick and re-connect.
Read more in The Haven Ideas in Action.
The Haven Toolkits programs are offered in different locations across the country.
- $30 per person per day if you are new to The Haven or bringing someone new
- $50 per person per day if you have been to The Haven before and aren’t bringing someone new
The Haven Toolkits will start each day at 10am and finish by 5pm. The day will include a one-hour break for lunch. Coffee and tea will be provided during mid-session breaks, but lunch is not included. You may bring your lunch or plan to dine at a local restaurant. Download a PDF version of information for participants.
- Communication Toolkit – Saturday October 28, 2017 - 10am to 5pm
- Relationship Toolkit – Sunday October 29, 2017 - 10am to 5pm
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Water bottle
- Bag lunch (or plan to dine out)
- Haven Toolkits in Kelowna are taking place at the Kelowna Waldorf School, Eurythmy Room (the movement room), 429 Collett Rd, Kelowna, BC V1W 1K6 (map).
- Parking is available at the venue.
Food and Drink
- We will be providing coffee and tea during the breaks. You can bring your own lunch or plan to dine at a nearby restaurant.
- Contact The Haven registrars at email@example.com) or 1 800 222 9211 ext 1.