Haven Toolkit in Prince George
Haven Communication for Dynamic Relationships Toolkit 10am to 5pm
All of our relationships, whether personal or professional, benefit from skillful communication.
The Haven Communication for Dynamic Relationships Toolkit
All of our relationships, whether personal or professional, benefit from skillful communication. So why do we do often get caught in misunderstandings despite our best intentions?
The Haven Communication and Relationship Models present tools for learning about yourself in relationship to others.
In this one-day enlivening workshop, The Haven on Gabriola Island will come to YOU in Prince George. We will offer you a chance to engage with others in order to...
- learn how to recognize and develop your communication skills and practice tools for communicating in a playful and profound way
- notice how your body and mind work together as you find out more about yourself and each other
- discover how to notice the dynamics of relationship cycles and their patterns
- gain understanding of how to best use communication tools in relationships to bridge differences
- find compassion for yourself and others when communication goes awry
Toolkit highlights include:
- A taste of The Haven’s renowned Communication and Relationship models. These models are the core of what we do at The Haven and have been celebrated by people around the world for over 40 years.
- An East meets West holistic approach to relationships – something different than what you’re probably used to!
- Theory and practice – an experiential learning environment with hands-on guidance and support from the program leader
- Free resources and exclusive discounts off programs at The Haven.
- The Haven coming to you! Our home base is on Gabriola Island. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience what we do in person, without needing to travel. If you find this toolkit valuable, we hope you'll visit us on our beautiful oceanfront property.
The Haven Communication for Dynamic Relationships Toolkit will run from 10am to 5pm at the Luminous Willows Empowerment Centre located at 788 Pulpmill Rd.
What to Bring:
Wear comfortable clothes
Bag lunch if you don't plan to go out to eat
A journal or a notebook
Refreshments: Coffee and tea will be provided.