Get Real: From Reacting to Responding
As very young children we form beliefs about ourselves from the messages we receive from the significant people in our lives. Unconsciously, we hold these as ‘truths’ which can significantly impact our self-confidence, how we live, how we experience and interact with others. In this program, through a range of experiences, you will gain a ‘real’ perspective on such ‘truths’ and update the messages and beliefs that no longer fit today.
Key to this process is learning and practicing Direct Mirroring, which nurtures honest and open communication.
Powerful and immediately translatable into everyday life, this program is for you if you want to:
- Improve health and wellbeing for yourself and others by ending patterns of giving, receiving, and believing distorted feedback.
- Be less defensive and reactive in significant relationships.
- Unhook from depending on others for self-definition and start to define and shape who you are today.
- Form your own opinions rather than abandon yourself to those of others.
- Harness the art and skill of direct mirroring to offer others in your life clear and direct feedback.
- Explore and reduce self-doubt.
- Increase your flexibility and creativity.
GET REAL offers insight and practice you can use to shift from reacting to authentic responding in relationships that matter, at home, work, and in your communities.
Book 30 days before the program to save $80!
Package pricing from: $1320* Includes program tuition, accommodation, and meals.
*"Pricing from" is calculated using early-bird discounts and the most economical, off-season accommodation rates. These calculations are intended to help you evaluate your investment and do not guarantee the availability of specific accommodations and rates. Please verify availability and rates for specific session dates by clicking "Register" or by calling our registrars toll-free at 1 800 222 9211 x 1. This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program. What does this mean? Click here to learn more.