A Gathering of Men
Exploring 21st century masculinity
An interactive and experiential program for diverse men of all ages and stages and to explore and redefine their roles, relationships and sense of purpose.
In the complexities of daily living, relationships and work, we men can lose our sense of direction or purpose. Life transitions, parenting, challenging emotions or dull routines can leave us feeling dissatisfied, isolated, or facing difficult questions. But codes of masculinity are shifting and men are learning how to move past traditional ideas. Many men want to connect with other men who are re-imagining masculinity and re-examining what it is to be a man. By gathering together to explore who we are, and getting more real with ourselves and each other, we can discover what's authentically important to us and find inspiration, resources, and support.
All those identifying as men are welcome.
Diversity is strength, men of diverse ages, races, sexual orientations, and viewpoints are welcome.
Please note the following important schedule details:
- The first session begins Saturday May 18th at 9:15am
- There is an informal optional evening fire-pit gathering on Friday evening for anyone that arrives on May 17th
- The program finishes Monday May 20th at 12:00pm
If you register on-line:
- The system will automatically calculate your total cost based on 2 nights of accommodation. If you plan to arrive on Friday evening you can select an additional night of accommodation during the registration process.
- The system will automatically calculate your meal package starting with lunch on Saturday up to and including lunch on Monday. You can note any additional meal details in the notes field of your registration.
Alternately you can complete your registration by telephone, 1-877-222-9211 ext 1.