Communicating and connecting when it really matters.
This program delves deeply into The Haven’s Communication Model … and beyond.
Dialogue brings us together in relationship, allowing us to reach new understanding and find a new place from which to think and act together — even when we have fundamentally different assumptions and deep investments.
- Do you have a relationship that matters to you where you are completely missing each other?
- Are there times when you hesitate to speak, or act? Is your inner dialogue stopping you?
- Is your communication having a very different impact than the one you intended?
- How do you feel when you imagine you are heading into a conflict?
- Are you looking for more closeness and meaningful connection in your life?
- Are you willing to learn something new?
Learn to get clear on your intentions, listen more fully, show up, and go deeper in communicating about what really matters to you. Get support to explore your assumptions, and to look at your impact and what you want it to be. Get coaching in navigating difficult conversations and conflict.
In our lives today — at home, at work, in our communities and the world — the need for dialogue is both important and urgent. The health and well being of all of us depends on it.