Couples Alive III: Day to Day
Living and Loving
The Couples Alive series is for people in primary relationship who want more, and are prepared to go beyond the familiar to find it.
When we imagine 'falling in love' we often picture excitement, passion, discovery and great sex. Initially this may indeed be what we find!
Over time, however, the thrill of 'falling in love' is eroded by life-numbing familiarity and predictability. Along the way we have missed opportunities to grow from 'falling in love' to ‘love-ing’.
How do we break this pattern and return to alive loving in the face of work, kids, routines, and daily tasks? By accessing and committing to the ongoing expression of passion, communicating desires, risking adventure, and renewing embodied contact, we can bring enduring freshness to our loving.
This program opens the door to the abundance of living-loving opportunities in our everyday life. In a thoughtful, caring, and engaging setting, couples will learn how to shake the familiar, and embrace the novelty of new possibilities.
Beginning with common issues, and digging deeper, couples co-create their unique common ground. From this foundation new ways to foster loving aliveness can be crafted through work, play, challenge and pleasure.
This program is for couples who want to:
- Uncover the deep richness in their loving partnership
- Bring more edge to their day-to-day contact
- Create an ambience of kindness and generosity
- Use their 'tough stuff' to enrich their relationship
- Transform familiarity into novelty and freshness
- Bring new spark to fun, touch, charge and sex
- Identify how everyday events can be key to the new and unexpected