An invitation to live your life to the fullest.
Come Alive is an opportunity to revitalize your life, discover and activate your resources and realize your full potential.
Come Alive is for you if you want to:
- Experience the juiciness of living life more fully
- Deepen your self knowledge and move beyond self-imposed limits
- Open to and express deeper dimensions of feeling in ways which enhance your life and relationships
- Gain valuable insights to strengthen your health and well-being
- Learn and practice a transformative paradigm for communicating
- Rediscover joy and meaning in life
- Expand your capacity for harmonious, loving and fulfilling relationships
- Impact your life both personally and professionally
Here's what participants have to say about their experience of Come Alive.
In Come Alive, you will learn and practice the Haven models of communication, relationship and self-responsibility, through a range of opportunities for personal learning. The whole group meets during the day, with smaller groups in the evenings. In addition to group activities and discussions, each participant is offered a time for individual experience in large or small group sessions, including breath and body work, gestalt, psychodrama and other forms.
Come Alive is led by members of The Haven's core faculty. Gifted leaders, educators and group facilitators, they have all trained at The Haven and have many years' experience leading Come Alive and other programs.
Come Alive is part of the core curriculum of The Haven. It was created some 40 years ago by The Haven's founders, Bennet Wong and Jock McKeen. You can read a History of Come Alive by Ben and Jock on The Haven's Shen blog.
Come Alive can impact your professional as well as your personal life. The tools we offer can assist in conflict resolution, team building and leadership. If you would like your employer or professional body to support you taking Come Alive, you may find this description for employers and professional bodies (PDF) useful.
There will be a welcome orientation on the first night of the program starting at 7pm.