Haven Style Body, Breath and Energy Training
An experiential program in bodywork and energy release.
In this vibrant training program you will explore personal issues while learning a variety of energetic and expressive approaches.
In Body, Breath and Energy Training you will not only gain a solid foundation in the concepts and techniques of Haven-style body and energy release work, but reap its benefits in your own life. Skillful integration of body, breath and energy work is a powerful personal and professional tool.
This program is for people who want to:
- Encounter core feelings, beliefs, memories and behaviour patterns as they are held in the body
- Increase the depth, range and impact of their work with people
- Learn to facilitate a shift from being "stuck" to engaging life more fully
- Become more aware of and utilize "transformative moments"
- Develop and learn to use your own intuition, creativity and presence
Haven core faculty member David Raithby demonstrates and encourages creative exploration of personal issues through a variety of energetic and expressive approaches. Supervised practice, small and large group discussion, and personal work deepen the experience while immediate feedback both as the "subject" and as the "practitioner" provides a rare opportunity for learning.
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.