Ayurvedic Lifestyle Retreat
Deepening your connection to Self
An inspiring and rejuvenating weekend of ancient Ayurveda and Lifestyle.
Learn about Ayurvedic foundation and philosophy in fun and playful ways, and the importance of daily routines, oiling, tapping, restorative movements, to renew and relax the body, mind and soul.
- Creating Ayurvedic foods that feed us deeply, like the ancient gold called ghee and Kitchari.
- Awaken and explore taste, smell, sounds and touch, awakening the senses to keep the whole body alive and well.
- Enjoy nature walks and truly see and feel life around us.
- Grow and expand, re-connect to your self.
This program is for you if you want to:
- Learn about Ayurveda.
- Deepen your connection to Self .
- Share and connect with others.
- Learn to cook healthy meals.
- Have fun and play.
- Experience calm and love.
Special note to participants
During this program, the leader will guide participants as a group in preparing some of their own meals in a home-style kitchen at The Haven. The cost of the meal package will be adjusted to reflect this at the time of registration.