Ayurvedic Lifestyle Retreat
Deepening your connection to Self
An inspiring and rejuvenating weekend of ancient Ayurveda and Lifestyle.
Ayurveda is the Science of Life, a wellness philosophy and lifestyle that has been practiced in India for over 5,000 years. Based on your individual Dosha, or Ayurvedic type, the earth elements and seasons, Ayurveda focuses on wellness and prevention.
You'll learn techniques and practices for good health, digestion and the six tastes, building agni and prana in the whole body. Ojas is enhanced when we make space to connect with the Divine, taking time every day whether we are eating, working. Slowing down and being grateful.
Discover and practice new daily routines incorporating nourishing food preparation, tapping, oiling the body, nature, meditation and movement designed to suit your unique self.
Join us for a weekend retreat just for you, to renew and restore your mind, body, and soul with Ayurvedic medicine.
- Create Ayurvedic foods that feed us deeply, like the ancient gold called ghee and Kitchari.
- Awaken and explore taste, smell, sounds and touch, the senses that keep the whole body alive and well.
- Enjoy nature walks and truly see and feel life around us.
- Grow and expand, re-connect to your self.
This program is for you if you want to:
- Learn about Ayurveda.
- Deepen your connection to Self .
- Share and connect with others.
- Learn to cook healthy meals.
- Have fun and play.
- Experience calm and love.
Special note to participants
During this program, the leader will guide participants as a group in preparing some of their own meals in a home-style kitchen at The Haven. The cost of the meal package will be adjusted to reflect this at the time of registration.