ONSITE: Living Alive Essentials - Self Awareness
A rare adventure into the depths of self-awareness and discovery in this time of change and uncertainty.
We are hoping to offer another session of Living Alive Essentials: Self Awareness in person spring 2021. Add yourself to the waiting list and we will be in touch to let you know when registration opens. In the meantime we have brought some of our programs Online and are adding new offerings regularly, https://haven.ca/program
Are any of these statements true for you?
- I am going through a personal transition and am unsure what happens next.
- I want to make informed decisions about things that affect me, my life, and my relationships.
- I want to discover, transform, and release energy blockages that negatively impact my health and wellbeing.
- I want to better know, understand, and shift my own behaviours and patterns.
- I want to learn how to draw on and access my inner wisdom, strength, and resources.
- I want to practice The Communication Model and create patterns to connect more deeply and authentically with others.
- I am curious to learn how others interpret and experience me in different contexts.
- I want to discover and embrace the whole me – fantasies, imagination, hidden aspects and shadows too.
- I feel stuck in ways that are destructive or no longer serve me.
If you can relate to any one of these, Living Alive Essentials: Self-Awareness may be a perfect opportunity to dive deeply into your individual patterns of behaviour and energy.
What’s Different About Living Alive Essentials?
Living Alive Essentials: Self-Awareness is an opportunity to move consciously from social distancing and isolation into thoughtful connection and shared learning. Like a typical Living Alive (Phase) program, the Essentials Series will take place on The Haven’s waterfront over 25 days and will be challenging, adventurous, deep, fun, revealing, poignant and enlivening.
In response to our current global context, The Living Alive Essentials series offers an added focus on our shared health, as well as a reorientation in how we can live our lives amidst change, upheaval and uncertainty. The program will hearken back to our roots in the 70s and 80s when The Haven experience offered deep exploration and connection rather than a focus on resort amenities and other features.
The Haven and all participants will be following rigorous health and safety protocols to protect the wellbeing of all of us: our participants, facilitators, staff, and local community. Specific health and safety measures related to this program are:
- Registration will be capped at 16 participants.
- Private rooms and special meal arrangements.
- Modified exercises and interpersonal work.
- Outdoor sessions and increased incorporation of fresh ocean air wherever possible.
- Indoor sessions will be held in the spacious Phoenix Auditorium.
All participants will be required to agree to new protocols upon registering for the program, including remaining on campus for the duration of the visit. Our gift shop will feature an expanded selection of common products and necessities. Participants will also have access to delivery from Gabriola’s Online Farmer’s Market, Gulf Island Food Transport, and others.