ONLINE: Embodiment: Embracing Change & Uncertainty through 5Rhythms® Movement
We live in a VUCA world… Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. Things are changing at a pace like we have never seen before.
How do we develop the physical, mental, emotional, and interpersonal skills that will help us not only survive, but thrive in response to the personal and global challenges we face?
In this weekend session, we will explore how embodiment and the 5Rhythms® movement practice can offer us tools to support us in being more resilient, present and resourced.
When we feel empowered to choose how to step in, step out, or step up, we can embrace change and uncertainty with more strength and confidence.
Are any of these statements true for you?
- I am struggling with increased anxiety
- I feel overwhelmed by what’s going on around me
- I feel ungrounded in times of change
- I want to be more embodied
- I want to be more resilient and present
If you can relate to any one of these, this workshop may be a perfect opportunity to become more resilient, present, and resourced.
This program is for YOU if you want to:
- Find grounding and centering
- Enhance creativity and resiliency
- Uncover the art of acknowledging, feeling into our heart and emotions
- Discover the eye of the storm, how to find stillness amidst chaos
- Connect and expand in challenging times, rather than isolate and contract
- Be present and stay awake to what is happening in the world
- Practice mindfulness and breathing
- Friday, September 25th – 6:30-8:30pm PT
- Saturday, September 26th – 10am-12pm & 2-4pm PT
- Sunday, September 27th – 10am-12pm & 2-4pm PT
This program will be held online on Zoom using dynamic, interactive features. skills, take-home resources, and learning methods include:
- Conscious movement and mindfulness practices
- Connection and group check-ins
- Buddy/Partner assignments
- Integration exercises
Accessibility and inclusion are important to us. Together with the facilitator, we are offering tiered pricing. Please select the price that best fits your context:
- Supported – $ 199, made possible by our generous supporters
- Regular – $249, standard tuition price
- Pay-It-Forward – $299, helps support another participant to join
This online program will be hosted on Zoom, a video conferencing software that is free for participants and easy to use on a variety of devices. You will need to have a device (desktop computer or laptop recommended; tablet or smartphone can work too), reliable internet connection, and sound capabilities (headset recommended; built in or external microphone or speaker systems can work too). You will be invited to join the call up to 15 minutes early to receive technical support.