Living Alive Phase II
An exploration of self and others
We're not taking any new registrations, but we're collecting interest for when our campus reopens. Please add yourself to the WAITLIST. We're also working behind the scenes to see how we can bring some programs online! Stay tuned.
The 25-day Living Alive Phase programs (I and II) are exciting opportunities to investigate who you really are and how you live your life and relationships.
In a supportive and respectful environment, you will be offered experiences designed to heighten your awareness of your physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual self. The understanding you gain in these programs will enable you to make more informed decisions about yourself, your life and your relationships, and to live your life more fully.
"I learned I can have meaningful, alive relationships without denying or disconnecting from what is true in my mind, body, heart. I can be transparent and open about my reality, and thus open the bridge to knowing another. This is the kind of stuff my dreams are made of.." - Living Alive Phase II participant.
Living Alive Phase II focuses on how we see ourselves, how other people see us, and the ways we establish and maintain our relationships. The program is designed to give you a deep experience of yourself as you interact with others, whether in close and intimate encounters or more casual ones.
During this program, you will have opportunities to:
- Explore relationship issues such as commitment, dependence and independence, jealousy, vulnerability and defensiveness, security and self-discovery.
- Invite a partner or family member to enroll in the three-day Relationships section of the program, or work with a partner from the program.
- Examine your relationship to gender, sexuality, sensuality, intimacy, spirituality, and personal strength
- See yourself as others see you and try out new ways of presenting yourself, using video and group feedback
Living Alive Immersion programs are for you if you want to:
- Find a deeper understanding of yourself
- Enrich the sources of meaning in your life
- Get unstuck from old patterns of behaviour that are destructive or no longer useful
- Discover clarity during a point of change or transition
- Engage more fully in your life
"I liked the relationship portion of the program best. In it, I was able to reconnect with my son. It has been the greatest, most rewarding and ongoing gift... It was an incredible experience." - Living Alive Phase II participant. - Living Alive Phase II participant.
This program involves extensive work in the large group, including time for self reflection, and work with partners, plus regular evening small-group sessions. A wide range of activities is offered in a safe and respectful environment where personal choice is always respected. Participants also have the opportunity for individual appointments with the program leaders.
We recommend that you take the full 25-day program. However, if that is not possible, we offer the Living Alive Phase programs in two 12-day parts (Part A and Part B), which can be taken at different times. Part A must be taken before Part B.
"Phase II is juicy! An opportunity to do a deep dive into your heart, enhance your ability to relate to yourself and others from a place of curiosity and openness, explore self-expression, resolve conflicts, and to cultivate deeper levels of self acceptance and inner knowing." - Living Alive Phase II participant.
Living Alive FAQ:
- Living Alive II can be taken before Living Alive I. Initially, these programs (referred to as Phase I and Phase II) were imagined as a series. There is still a benefit to progressing through them in order, yet each is highly relevant and engaging as a standalone program.
- Living Alive I or II can be your first Haven programs. Many people begin with our 5-day Come Alive program and are enthusiastic to continue their learning. Others get a taste of Haven-style programming through a Toolkit, other program, or trusted referral. Some start with a 25-day deep dive. If you have any questions about which program is right for you, please contact our experienced registration team: 1.800.222.9211 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid can help. We offer simple payment plans, scholarships, and partial bursaries to help you finance your investment in yourself. Don’t let program fees hold you back. Learn more.
- Repeat Discount: Any participant who has already completed Living Alive Phase I, Living Alive Phase II or New Horizons Phase III can repeat the same program for the full 25 days, and receive a $1000 discount. Contact the registrars for more information (1 800 222 9211 x 1).
"A concentrated program full of carefully crafted experiences, designed to move you into opportunities of rich relating and tingly life-force energy; all the while being supported and empowered by the leaders, other participants, and most importantly—by yourself!" - Karena, Living Alive Phase II participant.
This program is approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training.
Book 30 days before the program to save $500!