The Haven Relationship Toolkit in Fort Saint John
6:30 - 10:00 pm
This evening Relationship Toolkit is a great introduction to what we do at The Haven.
The Haven Relationship Toolkit
It starts out innocent enough ... a simple misunderstanding, hardly worth mentioning, a slight difference of opinion, another's habits that go from amusing to annoying. Before we know it we are in the middle of a stand-off with no idea how we got here or how we get out! This evening presentation will offer valuable insights into how we get stuck in our relationships, and practical ways to un-stick and re-connect.
This Haven Relationship Toolkit is for you if any apply...
- I'm in relationship with another person (as a partner, friend, family member, work colleague, or other) that matters to me
- I'm interested in and open to an alternative way of communicating
- I feel or have felt disconnected in an important relationship
- I sometimes find myself going over and over the same ground with people
- I want to get to know myself or another person more deeply
- I'm sometimes puzzled when things go sideways in my relationships
- I'm interested in igniting my curiosity
- I am willing to try something new for an evening
Toolkit highlights include:
- A taste of The Haven’s renowned Communication and Relationship models. These models are the core of what we do at The Haven and have been celebrated by people around the world for over 40 years.
- An East meets West holistic approach to relationships – something different than what you’re probably used to!
- Theory and practice – an experiential learning environment with hands-on guidance and support from the program leader
- Free resources and exclusive discounts off programs at The Haven.
- The Haven coming to you! Our home base is on Gabriola Island. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience what we do in person, without needing to travel. If you find this toolkit valuable, we hope you'll visit us on our beautiful oceanfront property.
The Haven Relationship Toolkit will run from 6:30 until 10 pm at The Meeting Place, Suite 203 10136-100th Ave, Fort Saint John. The entrance is beside the Yoga Studio on 100th Avenue, go up the stairs and follow the hallway to the last glass door on the right.
What to Bring:
Wear comfortable clothes
A journal or a notebook
Refreshments: Coffee, tea and goodies will be provided.
Parking: Street parking is available around the block for free after business hours. As well there is an empty lot on 101st Street across from the Lido Theater if you want to park there.