Embracing Your Hidden Self
We're not taking any new registrations, but we're collecting interest for when our campus reopens. Please add yourself to the WAITLIST by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We're also working behind the scenes to see how we can bring some programs online! Stay tuned.
Are you stuck repeating unwanted patterns in your life? …Living from an old story that is no longer benefiting you? …Looking for a sense of meaning and purpose in your life?
This course will examine the universal and individual search for deeper meaning in life. Through play and experiential exercises, you will learn about integrating your relationship with your past, setting intentions for your future and learning to appreciate the role both play in the service of living fully in the present.
Topics will include:
- The power of intention: What is it that I really want?
- Finding your own eldership energy: Tap into your inner wisdom
- Exploring deeper, hidden and disowned aspects of yourself to revitalize your energy
- Projection in relationship: Why we react to each other and what we can do about it
- Re-imagining family structure and the influence of ancestry on our present-day lives
- Metaphors & language: The unconscious messages we send when communicating
- Identifying and appreciating the resources you have developed to both survive and thrive
- Setting your own roadmap and intentions for the future.
Book 30 days before the program to save $100!
Package pricing from: $1715* Includes program tuition, accommodation, and meals.
*"Pricing from" is calculated using early-bird discounts and the most economical, off-season accommodation rates. These calculations are intended to help you evaluate your investment and do not guarantee the availability of specific accommodations and rates. Please verify availability and rates for specific session dates by clicking "Register" or by calling our registrars toll-free at 1 800 222 9211 x 1. This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program. What does this mean? Click here to learn more.