DROP-IN: Journey Beyond Anxiety Drop-in Session
What if your anxiety, stress or fear wasn’t an obstacle or a burden on the path of life? What if it was an invitation to embark on a journey beyond your wildest dreams?
This is a 6-series workshop, but you’re invited to drop in for a single session for $39 to get a feel for the program. If you sign up for the series, you’ll get a discount off your series investment.
- Tuesday, December 1st: 6:15-8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, December 15th: 6:15-8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, January 5th: 6:15-8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, January 19th: 6:15-8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, February 2nd: 6:15-8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, February 16th: 6:15-8:00pm PST
Sign up for the series HERE.
Join us on a journey into what lies ahead, beyond anxiety, stress and fear.
Join one or all six, 2hr bi-weekly sessions, during which we will explore ways to manage anxiety, stress and fear and learn to integrate choices and actions to transform your life, one step at a time.
On this journey, the ultimate destination is yours to discover…keeping in mind that “a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” and that we are in a continual life-long learning and transforming process. For us, and we hope for you, the journey is the reward, not necessarily the destination or arrival.
February 2nd session only - we are super excited to have Sue Muirhead join us in this session focused on “Emerging Creative Expression”.
Through Sue’s artful facilitation, you will be invited to explore creating without the pressure to perform, produce or succeed through a Process Art experience. Sue will guide you through some basic understandings of this process and how this exploration may help with expanding beyond anxiety and the illumination of personal insight; allowing for both a sense of calm and tapping into what she calls your ‘life spark’. It’s all about free expression, getting in touch with your creativity, following your intuition, letting go of a set outcome, going with the flow and discovering what emerges in the moment. This does not require you to have any artistic ability or experience. This does require you to bring something to express yourself with and on (paper and markers or other supplies).
The Journey Beyond Anxiety is an adventure into possibilities:
- Gain tools and resources for transforming anxiety in your daily life
- Challenge yourself to take small risks/steps
- Befriend your fears and move beyond them
- Expand capacity to embrace feelings and own them
- Become more embodied (present, grounded, energized)
- Communicate more responsibly and openly
- Build connection and learn to engage with others with more ease
- Express your creativity and yourself more fully
- Work to create meaning and purpose
- Expand into a larger capacity to participate fully in your life
You will encounter other ‘travelers’ on this journey. You can expect to learn about and connect with others, share experiences, discuss meaningful topics, engage in experiential activities and offerings, relax, reflect and have fun! As many travelers do, we will encourage you to journal your experiences and keep track of what you are learning and potentially unlearning!
Are you ready to embark?
The Journey Beyond Anxiety is for you if you:
- are open to a more expansive approach to your anxiety, stress and fear
- are willing to stay in uncertainty
- are willing to take small steps to move beyond
- keep an open mind and heart
- will participate as fully as you are able
You may find participation more challenging if you are: stuck in your point of view; wanting change without taking action; and/or are in crisis (this series is not meant to be counseling).
Accessibility and inclusion are important to us. Together with the facilitators, we are offering tiered pricing. Please select the six session package price that best fits your context.
- Supported – $149, made possible by our generous supporters
- Regular – $199, standard tuition price
- Pay-It-Forward – $249, helps support another participant to join
This online program will be hosted online using Zoom. You will be invited to join the call up to 15 minutes early to receive technical support.