Life after Separation
This program will support you to move through pain and confusion to find new life and direction after the end of a relationship.
When a primary relationship ends, we often find ourselves lost, scared and overwhelmed. Many aspects of our lives are thrown into turmoil, and it is hard to move forward. Yet, this is also a time of tremendous potential and new learning where we have a chance to define ourselves in ways that more truly reflect who we are.
This program is for you if:
- You have been impacted by a relationship breakup
- You are unable to move beyond anger or pain
- You are looking to learn more about what went wrong in your relationship so you won’t repeat the same mistakes
- You want to understand some basic principles of good relationships and how to apply them for the future
- You have felt very isolated in your separation process and want to meet others going through similar issues
Through experiential exercises, internal exploration and group process we will look at moving through the separation process.