Eros and Intimacy, Sex and Spirit for Couples
Daily life as "For Play"
This program offers couples new ways of igniting their erotic flame and supports them to remember each other in their physical wants and gifts.
Eros and Intimacy will benefit couples who:
- Grieve the loss of erotic play or sex in their relationship
- Want to sustain and expand their connection
- Want to update their understanding of sexuality
- Want to open to the flow of life-giving energy
- Want to experience the benefits of erotic energy in their physical, mental and spiritual health
In this program, Haven faculty member and bodyworker Elfi Dillon-Shaw and her husband Gary Dillon present experiential exercises using breath, voice, movement, sensuous touch and loving-presence meditations from the wisdom teachings of Tantra and Taoism, along with understandings rooted in the revolutionary edges of modern biological and physical science.